Insurgent [MSB] (NGADM) Insurgent [MSB] (NGADM)

Idk man I checked your song and it was pretty sick. I'm glad they paired us up so that the judges wouldn't end up picking between a dubstep and classical song : )

GrantBowtie responds:

Whoops this^ was for the review below but I was on the wrong account...

~Stavier~ Shine With No Effort ~Stavier~ Shine With No Effort

Chill

The whole mood this creates is excellent. As the guy below me said, someone could easily rap or sing to this. The only thing I could suggest might be to get a better piano sound like maybe alicia's keys by NI? Haha but who wants to spend $100. Anyways the composition of the song itself is great and the percussion is professionally executed. Also I like the chiptune sound you brought in later cause It added a little variety :) Keep up the good work!

Stavier responds:

Thanx man. Emotion is what I tried on this one. The title fits my friend because she says things she really doesnt need and she doesnt even have to try and look good cuz she already does so that's where the title came from with the mood in it. Yeah, I agree. I've been using mainly EVM Grand Piano and TruePianos, but when I get the chaance, I'll try and actually buy a vst. Glad you liked my samples, been experimenting lately with percussion and reversing percs with my hip hop and rnb. Glad you liked that extra synth, I was feelin' iffy at first, but I liked the result it added. Thanx for the review!!!

My Purpose - LoveKavi My Purpose - LoveKavi

Finally good music on this damn website

LoveKavi responds:

Ha thanks buddy!

Ethereal Ether Ethereal Ether

Intensity to the max!

Now on my (currently short) list of favorite artists. This is relentless, intense, exhausting, persistent, sweeping, fill in the blanks ... Can't review all of your output, but sometime you might try ratcheting down the tempo just a hair on a few of your works (not this one however). Your stuff is very good.

Epic Electronica Epic Electronica

Sweeet

That sporadic synth melody that comes in around 1:50 is awesome.
Nice drum loop you have going throughout the song. Also, as the guy below me said, tons of energy.
My biggest complaint is that the intro is a little long and after that the song drags on with the same melody.
The gated guitar is also cool!
Keep up the good work! Give my stuff a look sometime :)

*Misaki* / ZeRo BaSs *Misaki* / ZeRo BaSs

This is NICE

That gated synth resembling a 303 really adds the energy that this song desires. I personally would have put this under the video game genre. I can picture this in a chase scene or something similar. Keep up the good work you have my support :D

Riding Through The City Riding Through The City

Pretty decent

could use a better bassline and a little more variety. The piano gets tiresome.

I like the melody and the percussion a lot!

Keep up the good work!

Marching in the Moonlight Marching in the Moonlight

Alright

You shouldn't get mad at the people who tell you it is bad simply because that is their opinion. Clearly no one can stop your music from becoming number one even by giving it a terrible score.

I like the percs and I can picture the jazz band playing this at my school.

Cuzone responds:

I figure some people might find my answers funny.

:Skyline: :Skyline:

Nice

Im feelin this, however, I'm not feelin the pluck synth that gets to full volume around 2:24. It pretty much does the same thing until decide to take it out around 6:26. Also try making it just a tad shorter. I'm working on my attention span but it will never exceed these standards. This has awesome potential though!

NGHH2011 - GRIM vs Waus NGHH2011 - GRIM vs Waus

Lovin' this

This is awesome. The only thing that could be improved is the overall contrast between the vocals and the beat. Keep rapping

Murdaa responds:

;D glad u enjoyed. It was a battle and i only produced my vocals.. didnt touch his.