The Heart and the Hand p2 The Heart and the Hand p2

Very Good

Haha the sun was stalking people

Super Smash Super Smash

Super Awesome!

Haha sandwich of death!

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Awesome

The Banana OWNZ

Insurgent [MSB] (NGADM) Insurgent [MSB] (NGADM)

Idk man I checked your song and it was pretty sick. I'm glad they paired us up so that the judges wouldn't end up picking between a dubstep and classical song : )

GrantBowtie responds:

Whoops this^ was for the review below but I was on the wrong account...

~Stavier~ Shine With No Effort ~Stavier~ Shine With No Effort

Chill

The whole mood this creates is excellent. As the guy below me said, someone could easily rap or sing to this. The only thing I could suggest might be to get a better piano sound like maybe alicia's keys by NI? Haha but who wants to spend $100. Anyways the composition of the song itself is great and the percussion is professionally executed. Also I like the chiptune sound you brought in later cause It added a little variety :) Keep up the good work!

Stavier responds:

Thanx man. Emotion is what I tried on this one. The title fits my friend because she says things she really doesnt need and she doesnt even have to try and look good cuz she already does so that's where the title came from with the mood in it. Yeah, I agree. I've been using mainly EVM Grand Piano and TruePianos, but when I get the chaance, I'll try and actually buy a vst. Glad you liked my samples, been experimenting lately with percussion and reversing percs with my hip hop and rnb. Glad you liked that extra synth, I was feelin' iffy at first, but I liked the result it added. Thanx for the review!!!

My Purpose - LoveKavi My Purpose - LoveKavi

Finally good music on this damn website

LoveKavi responds: